Our experienced Performance Management Consultants have helped numerous multinational organizations redesign their Performance Management approaches to be more agile, future-focused, and effective. We use four core principles to create an ideal fit with your organization’s spirit, culture, and working practices:
- Bottom-up design;
- High stakeholder involvement;
- An emphasis on ownership and engagement; and
- Pragmatic, lean consulting.
We will help you create a customized organizational system that takes a sustained, development- and results-focused approach to performance management – one that is based on your objectives and driven by key input from key stakeholders.
Our Performance Management interventions are designed to help you:
- Update, redesign, and align your performance management practices with your organizational objectives;
- Implement performance management systems which meet the needs of an increasingly innovative and dynamic business environment;
- Focus on fuelling future performance through people development, rather than assessing it in the past.
Our pragmatic, lean, and agile approaches are built on 4 key principles:
- To create maximum alignment between your practices, standards, and core values, we design 100% tailor-made, culturally relevant systems from the bottom up;
- We consider and integrate ideas and input from end-responsible stakeholders as much as possible for optimal endorsement at all senior levels;
- To build in engagement and ownership, we redesigning performance management systems so that results are instantly developed and integrated;
- A lean, systematic project approach that is ultimately designed to help you achieve your business goals.
There are no short cuts to redesigning an effective and tailor-made Performance Management approach – all our consulting projects are entirely customized to meet your company’s unique goals.
Our consultants will listen to your desired outcomes and create a bespoke program that may range between 12 weeks and 12 months. This is highly depending on your context.